Aventeon integrates Connected Transport solutions
Perhaps you have already heard about SmartwayZ.NL's "Connected Transport" project? Aventeon integrates Connected Transport solutions and offers them as an extra option in its Logistics.ONE software.
The provinces of North Brabant and Limburg want to encourage #ConnectedTransport and are making a one-off grant available. This subsidy must be applied for before 30 September 2023.
Connected Transport offers smart mobility solutions, such as:
- In-truck signalling and speed advice
- In-truck bringing of road sensor data
- Prioritisation of traffic control installations (iVRIs)
- In-truck up-to-date information on traffic control installations (iVRIs)
- Data for planning and routing
What it delivers:
Fuel cost savings - Emission reduction and sustainability - Accident reduction and improved driving behaviour - Journey time reduction and improved traffic flow - Warnings in case of dangerous situations such as underinflated tyres - Increased delivery reliability - More efficient planning and effective execution - Reduction of truck traffic stops at traffic lights - Higher driver satisfaction