Digitalisation of mobile processes in car parts distribution
Perfectly supporting mobile processes in service logistics and providing detailed insights for the people in the office requires experience and specific attention. It is one of the vertical markets in which Aventeon specialises.
Supporting mobile processes in the best way possible can offer significant benefits in parts distribution, making the supply chain faster, more efficient, and customer-centric. Some of the most important benefits include:
- Paperless communication, saving a lot of money and time when compared to working on paper.
- Perfect ability to create a “Management-by-Exception” strategy. You can concentrate on the shipments that actually need attention.
- Up-to-date insight into all your processes: the Logistics.ONE Cloud environment will provide real-time information on order status, location, progress of tours and exceptions.
- Flexible workflows: tasks like scanning barcodes, capturing signatures, dynamic surveys, payments and collecting data are provided by Logistics.ONE, eliminating manual processes and speeding up transactions.
- Improved communication: Mobile communication allows for instant collaboration between stakeholders, facilitating problem-solving and decision-making.
Other things to think about:
- Network connectivity: Secure network connectivity is essential for real-time updates and smooth operation. Logistics.ONE does not depend on network coverage, once a tour is on the device, drivers can work with it all the time.
- Device selection: Any device using Android 6 or higher is possible, but choosing devices that are rugged, reliable, and have good battery life might be crucial for harsh working environments.
- Logistics.ONE is user-friendly, intuitive, and offers all the necessary features for each user group (drivers, mechanics, office employees).
- Data security: Robust data security measures are essential to protect sensitive customer and business information.
- Integration with existing systems: Logistics.ONE is capable to interface with existing ERP-, TMS- or other central systems.
- Working with people who know your type of processes and have already digitised them before offers considerable added value.